The Best Photo Spots in Washington DC
After a lengthy move to Washington DC, you want nothing more but to unwind and settle down. There’s no better way to adapt after a move than taking pictures and making memories! With that in mind, Allstate Moving and Storage presents some of the best photo spots in Washington DC for all you newcomers! Prepare your camera and photo albums, for these spots will make for wonderful memories.
Short list of the best photo spots in Washington DC
As the capital of the United States of America, Washington DC boasts many amazing spots you can visit. After moving with the most reputable interstate movers Washington DC had to offer, you’ll want to check out these places.
- Meridian Hill Park in Columbia Heights is a must-see. It has the longest cascading fountain in the world which is definitely worth taking a picture of!
- The Smithsonian American Art Museum has plenty of things you can take photos of. One of the more popular photo spots here is the Electronic Superhighway art installation.
- Georgetown is a favorite photo spot because it is rustic, cozy, and quiet.
- Yards Park is one more neat photo spot you might want to visit.
- Although this is nothing specific, there are many street murals all over Washington DC. If you want some color in your photos, make sure to check them out!
- If you want more indoor photos, a good photo spot is the National Portrait Gallery!
- Even though this might not be your first idea, you can take a tour bus!
- On the other hand, you can visit the many memorials in Washington DC for some photo sessions. Perhaps, you’ll choose Lincoln memorial, or Thomas Jefferson Memorial, or the DC War Memorial as your photo spot.
- Although we’ve already talked about memorials, the National Capitol Columns at the National Arboretum are a sight to behold. Not only is this one of the best photo spots in the city, it’s also among the most unique ones, too.
- Our photo spot honorable mentions are The Wharf, The Watermelon House, as well as The Culture House DC!
Getting used to Washington DC isn’t too hard
After you finish taking photos, if you have no space to store your gear, you can get our company’s storage in Washington DC. Tripods, camera bags, and everything you may need for your favorite photo spots will be safe in our storage units.
It doesn’t matter if you moved with Allstate Moving, the best local mover Washington DC has, or with any other moving company. Washington DC is a place that welcomes all, and you’ll get used to it in no time. Take your time to adapt to the city post-moving period, and you’ll soon call Washington DC your new home.
All in all, we’ve covered some of the best photo spots in Washington DC that can help you warm up to the city. As for the most reputable moving companies in Washington DC, Allstate Moving and Storage Maryland can help you with an easy and fast move!